What you have not given away will never truly be yours.
Ask anyone in the all-volunteer TAPIN family, and they’ll tell you, the rewards of volunteerism are profound. In a world where lives are overscheduled and cluttered, donating a morning to help others can restore balance and purpose. Come in and visit TAPIN, talk with a volunteer and learn more about volunteer opportunities.
At TAPIN, we are grateful for whatever time and energy you can spare, and will always try to accommodate your schedule. We welcome your help in any of the following areas but are certainly not limited to them. If you have a talent or service you’d like to share, please let us know. We thank you in advance.
- Greet and register clients
- Accept and sort donations
- Unload food deliveries and stock food pantry shelves
- Pick up donations and deliver to TAPIN
- Distribute food to TAPIN clients and their families
- Register clients in TAPIN database
- Schedule medical transportation for TAPIN clients
- Assist with TAPIN’s technology, website, or social media
- Sponsor collections or food drives
- Organize a collection or drive at your school or church
- Get a business or community group involved in an organized effort
- Rally a sports team to donate
- Write thank-you notes or other correspondence from home
Let us work with your availability. You may volunteer once a week, once a month or for a special event. Enjoy the rewards of getting to know your neighbors.
A Higher Purpose for High School Students
At TAPIN, we love to see young adults who are giving, energetic and plugged in to their community! If you’re in high school and think it might be fun to volunteer at TAPIN, you’re right. It will be! We welcome you (and your creative ideas) with open arms.
- Summer Vacation – Volunteer just one morning a week from 9am till noon. There’s still the whole day ahead.
- School Vacations – From Columbus Day to Martin Luther King Day, a great way to spend a morning.
- Holiday Programs – The perfect time of year to give your good will!